If you or someone you know is going to court you can use our service.
Court Network is a free confidential community service provided by volunteers for all court users: victims, witnesses, accused, family and friends.
- give you support and information about going to court
- explain court processes
- provide information about accessing legal support
- assist you to feel safe while at court
- help to arrange access to a secure room if required
- familiarise you with the court beforehand, so you know where to go
- provide information about how to access an interpreter
- be a support person in court
- provide support while you give your evidence in a remote witness facility
- help explain decisions that affect you
- help you with completing online applications
- refer you to other community services that can help you with legal questions, health, housing and family violence issues, as well as any other issues you may be experiencing
- advocate for your individual (non-legal) needs and circumstances at court
Call us Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm
Toll free number: 1800 571 239
If you prefer to contact us via our website, either for yourself or on behalf of another person, please click here.